Today, everything is done online. That is why your company needs a blog
Most companies and customers are engaging online.
WHY EVERY COMPANY SHOULD HAVE A BLOG…
So you have heard the term “BLOG” and probably wondering what a “BLOG” all about is.
A blog is frequently updated online, could be described as person or business journal or diary. A place to share your thoughts and passions. A blog is written in an informal or conversational style.
Many ask why ‘I should start a blog for my business.’
- A blog is simple, easy to use platform for connecting with and sharing timely and relevant information with customers.
- Your blog fuels SEO, search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it.
- You don’t have to be a professional designer. Many bloggers are people friendly and don’t require advanced graphic skills.
- Your blog is the heart of all your content marketing efforts.
- It gives your company a voice-it is also a place to let your brands personality shine and show people what you and your business is all about.
- A blog creates a two way conversation. It encourages interaction, comments and feedback. Make sure you reply to all the comments.
- It can be fun-blogging can be energizing, stimulating and something to look forward to.
- It creates free PR. Business bloggers are often interviewed by journalists as industry experts. Get some press!
- A blog builds confidence, relationships and sales.
- Helps you stay ahead of the curve. You have to stay on top of news, trends and competitors to be successful blogger. It helps you be a leader and not a follower.
- Visitors can subscribe to your blog, a built in audience for your articles, newsletters and surveys on important topics.
- A blog can be the backbone of your launch. if you start a blog before the launch , you can chronicle the birth of your company. It’s like keeping a scrap book for the birth of your baby.
- Use your own domain for the blog. That also gets your domain name out there.
- People love tips and tricks. If you write them and they are really useful, customers and prospects will read and share them.
- Blogs attract traffic instantly-if you want to give yourself any chance of making sales through your company website, you need highly relevant traffic first. Blogs are traffic magnets. Google loves them and indexes blog posts much quicker than other pages. You can generate highly relevant traffic by focusing on relevant keywords in your blog posts and route traffic to your company website to drive your sales.